AUSTIN, Texas, June 6, 2022 – HID Global, the worldwide leader in trusted identity solutions, today announced it will exhibit its family of passwordless authentication and phishing-resistant credential solutions that secure user identities in the digital and physical space, as well as industry-leading digital certificates supported by PKI-as-a-Service that protect the workforce, networks, and the entire ecosystem of connected IoT devices.
“It’s great to be back in person at the 2022 RSA Conference and share how HID can ensure no person, device, or workplace goes unprotected,” said Matthew Lewis, Product Marketing Director, HID Global. “There are ongoing innovations to discuss across our authentication, credentialing and PKI-based solutions, and we hope to share our perspectives on industry topics, like ‘passkey’ from the FIDO Alliance, Apple, Google, and Microsoft. We are also excited to sponsor the FIDO Alliance’s seminar and showcase our joint effort with Microsoft on pairing Azure AD certificate-based authentication and our credential and credential management capabilities.”
“HID will also be showcasing our cloud-based credential management and managed PKI services offering at RSA, which enables organizations to bridge from current to modern security technologies by automating and scaling certificate provisioning and management for every user, system and device,” said Mrugesh Chandarana, Director Product Management, Identity and Access Management Solutions, HID Global. “HID’s trusted identity security solutions enable organizations to outsource the complexity of running best-in-class PKI and credentialing technologies while retaining the control of their digital keys– all with greater flexibility and lower, predictable cost.”
WHAT: HID will exhibit the following products, services and solutions at RSA:
- Comprehensive authentication and credential solutions: Includes products like DigitalPersona, WorkforceID Digital Credential Manager and Crescendo™ smart cards and security keys that provide flexible authentication and high-assurance credentials options with support for multiple protocols and use cases including FIDO, PKI, machine login, application multi-factor, and more.
- Managed PKI services built around PKI-as-a-Service (PKIaaS): These solutions protect data, internet communications, and network and mobile devices, while also adding a layer of trust to the IoT ecosystem. Also on display, HID IdenTrust can help secure websites with SSL/TLS certificates or deliver solutions for U.S. Federal government, healthcare or other regulated industries.
WHERE AND WHEN: See HID Global at the following locations:
- The HID Global booth, #3232 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, June 6-9, 2022.
- Microsoft, booth #6059, Tuesday, June 7, 2pm PST for 60 minutes.
- FIDO Alliance seminar, “The Industry’s Path Towards a Passwordless Future,” Tuesday, June 7, 1:15pm – 5:15pm PST
Stay Connected with HID Global
About HID Global
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and billions of things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
# # #