- More secure solution with best-in-class registration, credentialing and reporting processes
- Highly efficient, easy and affordable way to transition to digital visitor registration
- Sets a more professional tone by eliminating the need for traditional paper-and-pen visitor logs
AUSTIN, Texas, December 14th, 2016 – HID Global®, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, today announced its new EasyLobby® Solo visitor management system for small- to medium-sized organizations seeking a simple yet robust solution to automate managing the daily flow of visitors. The affordable offering includes best-in-class functionality based on HID Global’s proven enterprise-class EasyLobby Secure visitor Management (SVM™) solution for larger organizations.
“Today, many organizations are seeking to transition from manually checking visitors in and out using paper-and-pen log books, to a streamlined solution that increases security by better managing who is entering and leaving the premises,” said Nils Wahlander, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Physical Access Control with HID Global. “Our new EasyLobby Solo solution addresses this need and goes a long way to immediately set a tone of professionalism, establishing a positive first impression for visitors.”
EasyLobby Solo makes it possible for organizations to smoothly transition from a multi-stage guestbook process to a digital solution managed from a single workstation. In addition to facilitating a more professional image and increasing security, the solution provides easy registration and check-in, and makes it possible to quickly generate visitor reports to satisfy compliance and audit requirements.
Additional EasyLobby Solo features:
- Standalone solution with an embedded database, eliminating the need for access control integration, external database connections, or enterprise pre-registration tools and setup
- Easy to set up, learn and use with its intuitive registration process that reduces the amount of time needed to check visitors in and out
- Optional self-registration via tablet, featuring a simple user interface
- Visitor information is securely stored within the application and can be emailed to first responders in emergency situations
EasyLobby Solo works with all HID Global printers and a range of ID scanners; it can also issue badge credentials in a variety of formats.
EasyLobby Solo is available now. Click here for more information.
Stay Connected with HID Global
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of end-users around the world. The company’s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company’s primary brands include ActivID®, EasyLobby®, FARGO®, IdenTrust®, LaserCard®, Lumidigm®, Quantum Secure, and HID®. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 2,700 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit http://www.hidglobal.com.
# # #
® HID, the HID logo, and EasyLobby are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Public Relations